On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 17:03:09 +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:

Then, I see no problem to obsolete META.yml if META.json is kept, but I'd like
to check this with Debian perl team (cc'ed)

So, Debian Perl colleagues, what do you think ? Would META.yml removal cause
a problem for our workflow ?
I don't think that our tools have issues, and if they have
nevertheless, that should be quick to spot and easy to fix.

Personally, on importing a new upstream release, I prefer to read the
diff of META.yml and find a diff'd META.json terrible; but I guess
that's not enough reason to keep it :)

Cheers,
gregor

--