Proper test_requires support in MB requires MB 0.4200
That shouldn't matter in this case -- dynamic_config is 0, so the prereqs
should be read out of META.*, and autodie is in build-requires, so the
installer should be satisfying that requirement.

Shlomi: please, for the love of kittens, add a META.json to your
distributions, and please only use Module::Build when necessary (which,
given you're using Dist::Zilla to package your distribution, should be
almost never).