On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:55:19AM -0400, Diab Jerius wrote:
I've written a module which subclasses Text::Template and provides
local encapsulation of template variable environments
(https://bitbucket.org/djerius/text-template-localize).

I like the name Text::Template::Localize, as in making things "local",
like the Perl 'local' command, but the name sounds a bit too much like
its doing something with language locales.
Text::Template::Encapsulate sounds too hermetic to me for some reason.

Would anyone have an alternate suggestion?
Blah::Scoped?

People from my sort of background needed grammar schools to
compete with children from privileged homes like ... Tony Benn
      -- Margaret Thatcher

groupmodule-authors @
categoriesperl
postedSep 18, '14 at 2:56p