On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 08:11:18AM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
I guess I have not explained myself clearly - or I just don't
understand the answer -
during development I like to be able to run the application from the development
environment without any pre-processing. Without and "installation phase".
So during development I'd like to get my application to look in the
directories in the development
environment.
You could have a development-specific script for starting your application,
where you set extra environment variables or call Test::File::ShareDir or
whatever to set up your dev-specific environment.

This is also useful for adding extra dev-specific code, such as
profilers, Plack::Middleware::Debug etc, setting the number of starman
workers to 2 instead of 100, disabling monitoring, etc etc.

groupmodule-authors @
categoriesperl
postedApr 1, '14 at 1:03p
activeApr 9, '14 at 1:07a