Hi Brian,

I'm de-CCing modules@perl.org because this discussion does not belong there.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:57:53 -0500
Brian Sorahan wrote:
Hi all,
I'm working on some Perl modules that provide access to the Echo Nest API (
http://developer.echonest.com/docs/v4/ ).
This is a very cool API that helps web developers build music applications
by providing access to an audio-analysis database, among other things.

Hoping to get some advice on naming.
The two possibilities I've come up with are PerlEchonest::* and
WebService::EchoNest::*.
Well, there's also the WWW namespace:

* http://beta.metacpan.org/search?q=www

I would suggest against "PerlEchonest::" because it is another top-level
namepsace (and a long one at that). "WebService::EchoNest" or "WWW::Echonest"
sound better.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish