Hi all,

apparently, the ongoing maintenance of XML-LibXML (
http://beta.metacpan.org/module/XML::LibXML ) stopped at 2009 and there were
no new releases. Since it is a very important module, I have decided to
continue maintaining it in this BitBucket.org Mercurial Repository, into which
I imported all the history from the existing XML-LibXML Subversion repository
over at svn://axkit.org/XML-LibXML/ :

https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/perl-xml-libxml

So far I worked on closing two of the open bugs in the RT queue (
https://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Name=XML-LibXML ) - one which contained
5 patches.

I place all my modifications under the public domain (CC-Zero-1.0-and-above,
X11L, or your choice of any licence), but other people may opt to use the
existing same-terms-as-Perl-5.

Note that I don't have the CPAN upload bit for XML-LibXML, but I'm not
planning on making any future releases for now.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

P.S: thanks to the CPAN mirror list maintainers for defining the two Israeli
CPAN mirrors:

http://mirrors.cpan.org/#il