On Tuesday 15 February 2005 09:22, C. Chad Wallace wrote:
Spencer Ogden wrote:
I have a collection of functions for using numerical computation to
approximate the roots of arbitrary functions. It is a function
library, no OO. I am wondering where to put it, either Algorithm:: or
Math::
I think Math::RootFind would be best, since the package is of
specifically math-oriented algorithms. My first impression of the name
"Algorithm::RootFind" was that it might find the root of a binary tree
or something similar.
I second that. Math::RootFind would be better.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/