At 10:12 PM -0800 3/1/04, Chris Nandor wrote:
In article <0C414B4A-6BFF-11D8-A1CD-000393A6F6D6@earthlink.net>,
jalotta@earthlink.net (Joseph Alotta) wrote:
I can think of two different ways to handle this, 1) using Mac::Glue to
cause Mail.app to send a message out to myself, or 2) append to the end
of the inbox file and then use Mac:Glue to update the

Does anyone have any ideas on this?
If what you are looking for is a way to notify yourself of something
that happened on your machine, then maybe you want to rethink the
delivery mechanism. How about building an RSS feed on the builtin
web server?
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense