OK, here is the output in all its glory:

Failed Test Status Wstat Total Fail Failed List of
failed
t/01usages.t 255 65280 7 7 100.00% 1-7
t/02config.t 255 65280 2 2 100.00% 1-2
t/03errors.t 2 512 3 2 66.67% 1, 3
t/04create.t 255 65280 1 1 100.00% 1
1 test skipped.
Failed 4/6 test scripts, 33.33% okay. 12/14 subtests
failed, 14.29% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29

--- Nicholas Clark wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 12:54:33PM -0700, brown wrap