Hello Joel,

sorry for the late response.

On Tue, 31 May 2011 11:15:08 -0500
Joel Limardo wrote:
I was the one who asked for your writing sample. I wanted to see if there
was something fairly obvious in your writing that would cause a rejection.
After looking at the links you provided, I'm sad to say that I agree with
About.com.
Well, in my letter I asked if anyone would be willing to volunteer for
maintaining the Perl section of About.com, due to the fact that my
application was rejected. The fact that my application was rejected was a
given and I assumed there was little or nothing I could do about it. Telling me
why my writing is lacking, is besides the point of finding someone to maintain
the Perl section on About.com, and I didn't request that input.

Thanks for passing your commentary on my writing, but it's not going to help
with the issue I raised.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish