I have written a PERL script to connect to TERADATA. While executing the
script, it throws an error as below mentioned,

Bad arg length for Socket::pack_sockaddr_in, length is 0, should be 4 at
D:/Perl

/lib/Socket.pm line 373.

Can anyone help me to resolve this error. The script we have written is
given below,

use DBI;

use strict;

my $driver="Teradata";

my $server="<STDIN>";

my $database="test";

my $url="DBI:$driver:$database";

my $user="<STDIN>";

my $password="<STDIN>";

my $dbh = DBI->connect($url,$user,$password) or die

"Failure!\n";

print "Success!\n";

$dbh->disconnect();

Thanks & Regards,

Radha Krishnan

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl