I believe Leon Timmermans is already established as a maintainer of
Module::Build, so things should be fine there.

Since I'm already a release wrangler on YAML-Tiny, upon which
CPAN-Meta-YAML is based, I'm happy to coordinate its releases as well. I'm
happy to take on Perl-OSType too since it is indeed quite straightforward
(along with whoever else in the gang is interested).

I won't object to additional comaint bits on any of the other distributions
you listed (the more the merrier, for redundancy) but cannot make any
promises as to bandwidth for processing its outstanding issues.