Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:44:27 +0200
From: "Andreas J. Koenig" <andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR@franz.ak.mind.de>
To: Thiago Rondon <thiago@aware.com.br>
Subject: Re: Upload wrong file
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:48:50 -0300, Thiago Rondon <thiago@aware.com.br> said:
Hi Andy,
I'm TBR in CPAN, and I make a big mistake. I'm upload a wrong file to CPAN (Estante-Paypal), it's a private source code, and I try to delete and I can't.
I talk to the people from metacpan to delete from search engine, and it's ok there.
It's deleted on PAUSE now.
But i'm afraid if search.cpan.org index the file, backcpan index
too.
You must talk to search.cpan.org directly and you must try to find all
backpans worldwide. I do not know how many exist.
How can I delete this file fast ? Please, help me.
Done at PAUSE.
Many thanks !
Good luck,
--