On Thursday 16 June 2011 11:20:08 Henk P. Penning wrote:
at best, 'iim' could be an alternative for 'rrr-client' ;
it is just another rrr client ; it is not a replacement
for anything.

If/when 'iim' is tested a little more (and everybody likes it :-),
then 'iim' could be mentioned on the 'instant mirroring' page
as an alternative for 'rrr-client'.

For now, I would just really appreciate some feedback on 'iim'.
Fair enough - I'm already testing rrr-client (and finding it to work well), so
when I have sufficient tuits of circular shape, I'll try out iim alongside and
offer any feedback I can.

Incidentally, I've not seen any reports on the progress of instant mirroring
for a bit - have I mised anything?

Cheers

Dave P

--