On Jun 16, 2011, at 1:03, Henk P. Penning wrote:

I'm very curious to know what you think ; so, please try it out ;
installing and testing should be very easy.
It's really great to get another client for the 'instant mirroring' system; it'll suit different people and more importantly it will help make the whole system more robust!

A couple of comments/questions:

- Why skip some of the files from the (instant) mirror? Or am I reading the code wrong?
- The fake DBI.pm is a little dangerous in case someone tries to install it to the standard paths.
- At a glance it looks like you just mirror one file at a time. If there are multiple new events, can't rsync mirror all of them in one connection/execution?

- ask

groupcpan-workers @
categoriesperl
postedJun 16, '11 at 8:03a