On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:29 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
See File::Rsync::Mirror::Recent
Interesting. I especially like the "!!!! PRE-ALPHA ALERT !!!!".
Yeah... well, it's a memory hog, but cpan.hexten.net,
cpan.cpantesters.org and cpan.dagolden.com are running it at least.
Some of those for months.
I may try to go this year as I've never been and some of the CPAN and
CPAN Testers developments would be fun to talk about.
Yeah, it's a good show, a kind of annual reunion. You should come!
It's not cheap and I don't get company support. But if I can get a
talk accepted, that might make the difference.

David

groupcpan-workers @
categoriesperl
postedJan 7, '10 at 10:36p