On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 08:16:39PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:

I've read recently complaints that because most people submitting
reports are using cpanm-reporter, the reports being received have been
limited in variety. I also know that while Linux and some BSDs are well
represented in the reports, Darwin is surprisingly poorly represented.
(See, for example, http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=File-Path, where
as of this writing there are 0 reports from Darwin.)
If only I could find instructions *that actually work* for getting OS X
running inside Virtualbox then I would send reports from there.
But, of course, the overwhelming majority of Mac users don't run mail
servers on their laptops or desktops
You never needed to run a mail server. You just needed to be able to
send mail. Being able to run 'mail' on the command line was sufficient
IIRC, and OS X has always had that AFAIK.

     Erudite is when you make a classical allusion to a
     feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken.

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedOct 9, '15 at 12:16a
activeOct 12, '15 at 1:30p