On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:30:13PM +0200, Alexandr Ciornii wrote:

I'm planning to develop a tool that will show which modules of an
author have problems on latest development and non-development major
releases of perl (currently - 5.21.x and 5.20.x). For this I need to
fetch list of cpantesters reports for this author for these versions.
List of all reports is very large, for ex. for my modules it is 25M (
http://www.cpantesters.org/author/CHORNY.json ). Is it possible to
make this list restricted to only perl >= 5.x.y? Even better would be
to have grouped data like OS/perl/result.
AFAIK no such filter exists. A good starting point would be this script:
   https://github.com/DrHyde/cpXXXan/blob/master/refill-cpanstatsdb.pl

It'll suck down any new reports each time you run it, and stuff them
into a database so you can slice and dice the data however you like.
That script is originally based on one by Andreas:
   http://repo.or.cz/w/andk-cpan-tools.git/blob/HEAD:/bin/refill-cpanstatsdb.pl

And you'll need a database table something like this:
   https://github.com/DrHyde/CPANdeps/blob/master/tables.sql#L28

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

The word "urgent" is the moral of the story "The boy who cried wolf". As
a general rule I don't believe it until a manager comes to me almost in
tears. I like to catch them in a cup and drink them later.
                -- Matt Holiab, in the Monastery

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedMar 15, '15 at 9:30p