On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 01:16:44PM -0500, David Solimano wrote:
I have been marking them as invalid at http://admin.cpantesters.org, but
perhaps you are not receiving the resulting notifications?
I haven't been receiving any reports that I can see . . . do I need to update any settings?
I don't know -- Barbie, should testers be seeing the results of marked reports? I would expect so, otherwise there's not much point to marking reports.
Regardless, I'm using CPAN::Reporter::Smoker to smoke, so shouldn't that be taking care of
any dependencies? Do I need to be doing something else?
It looks like something went wrong with a previous installation, because
prereqs were definitely installed without all of *their* prereqs being
satisfied. It might be a good idea to wipe your installed libs and start
over, or at least re-run all of their tests.

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedNov 13, '14 at 6:10p
activeNov 24, '14 at 7:15a