On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 09:51:55AM -0700, Buddy Burden wrote:
I guess more important than "why" is "can it be fixed?" It's
happened several times now that I see several fail reports on my
author page, so I go to the distro page where I can narrow down the
view, perhaps limit by OS and see if all the Windows versions are
impacted, or maybe only certain versions of OSX, but then I don't
have all the fails that were on the author page. Which is a bit
frustrating. Is this one of those things that's difficult to fix?
FWIW, I tend to use matrix.cpantesters.org for the OS-specific view, as the
data tends to be displayed there in a slightly more usable fashion.

e.g. http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Method-Signatures+20141021

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedOct 21, '14 at 4:52p