On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:13:36AM +0100, Barbie wrote:
Hi Karen,

Fixed. Sorry I started to work on it and got distracted, and left it part
finished. It seems not all SSL communications are equal :(
Awesome, I can log in now, thank you!

On to the next issue :D --

I'd like to mark a test report as problematic, so when clicking "Find
Report By GUID" I end up on
https://admin.cpantesters.org/cgi-bin/pages.cgi?act=author-find (which
looks like it might be the wrong URL), and then the page contents are
inconsistent:

     Find Report by GUID

     Click on a distribution below to list the reports submitted for that distribution.

     GUID: __________ [ Go ]

The text should read something like "enter a report GUID to display it"...
but if it then goes to a /report/GUID page, this is just a plaintext page, with
no way to mark the report as problematic. Does it go somewhere else instead?

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedOct 13, '14 at 7:48p
activeOct 13, '14 at 11:39p