On Apr 11, 2011, at 11:30 AM, Barbie wrote:

Hi Todd,
I would be really useful if one of my Grade options in the cpantesters
report page was "Didn't PASS", so I could see all of the interesting
reports. Is this the right place to request that?
You can ask here :)

At the moment I don't have the bandwidth to add that to the logic.
Understood. Just thought it might be useful so I put in the request.
However, certainly as a short-term measure you can get a non-PASS RSS
feed:

http://www.cpantesters.org/author/T/TODDR-nopass.rss
Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed to be XML?

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedApr 11, '11 at 3:48p
activeApr 12, '11 at 9:00a