On Apr 11, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Barbie wrote:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 07:13:46PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
Hi Todd,
Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed
to be XML?
I wasn't and it is :) However, the current implementation is RSS 1.0.
It's on my TODO list to update the RSS feeds to 2.0 with better support
information too.

Hopefully have some updates sorted within the next week or so.
Sooner than that, I've just updated the CPAN Testers RSS feeds to RSS
2.0. let me know if there are any problems.
Nice, That'll make testing allot easier to monitor. Thanks Barbie!

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedApr 11, '11 at 3:48p
activeApr 12, '11 at 9:00a