Thomas Klausner [domm@zsi.at] quoth:
*>
*>Which of cpan-metadata@perl.org and cpan-discuss@perl.org are public lists?

Technically, they both are, but the metadata list should remain small and
focused.

*>Shouldn't somebody update http://lists.perl.org/ so we can get people
*>interested in CPAN stuff who didn't attend the CPLAN-meeting on whichever
*>list is public?

That would be me...but I've just not had the time lately as I've been too
busy either helping my father-in-law destroy his house or trying to keep
up with my Finnish lessons. I don't know that anyone actually uses
lists.perl.org but I'll try to get to adding them sometime this week.

*>Eg this discussion would be better suited to on of the two lists:
*>http://use.perl.org/~marcus/journal/15418

Actually, I think Schwern pointed him to the right list, the SDK, as it
comes up twice a year or more but it's always just someone thinking that
it's a great idea for someone else to do.

e.

groupcpan-metadata @
categoriesperl
postedOct 28, '03 at 9:12a