Janek

Thank you.
I would have taken all your inputs had I been designing new stuff.
But, this is existing stuff and cant be redesigned or changed.
I am looking for this change to avoid having to modify some 200 files all
setting the same environment variable.
If this does not work(locking and not letting others change the hash key
value), I will have to do the old way of having to modify all the 200 files
that are setting this variable and comment out that code.

Regards,
Satya