Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:18:58 -0700
From: "D.Edmons" <dedmons@comcast.net>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org>
Subject: Re: perl Gtk2 install and makemaker install

I tend to hand-crank mine. My preferred distro was SourceMage for that
reason (I was a developer there for a short time), but the economy drove
me back to debian. Debian's package manager regularly breaks, so I just
do stuff by hand.

Anyway, I'll figure it out eventually. I got perl up and running very
quick, but the perl Gtk2 doesn't like something.

Shalom
El'ad/Dale