From: Shyam Parimal Katti <spk265@nyu.edu>
To: beginners@perl.org
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: FTP files from one remote server to another

Hello All,

I am trying to find out how I can transfer files from one directory on one
server to another directory on another server?

What I need to consider is that I should transfer files that are created
TODAY only. i.e. the folder will look like this:

04/20/2012 <n files>
04/14/2012 <m files>

and if I am running the job today, the script should transfer only the n files
that were created today.

Can anyone please help me out how I should do this?

Regards!

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl
postedApr 20, '12 at 7:32p
activeApr 20, '12 at 8:17p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Matthew K: 1 post Shyam Parimal Katti: 1 post