On 17/11/2011 07:56, Stefan Wiederoder wrote:
Hello Brandon,

thanks a lot for your help - your code works like a charm, I´ve
already put in my script which is now generating puppet node/classes definitions.
Sometimes, but very rarely, the answer to a question should include
working code. It is even more rare that the best solution is to copy and
paste an answer into working code.

Ideally, posts on this list will ask for or provide /ideas/ about a
solution to a problem. But whoever writes the final program is entirely
responsible for it, including its faults and their consequences.

We are not bricklayers: we are authors.

Rob

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl