Hello erez ,
what other tools utility is good in combination with strawberry? to make it
more efficient.

Also where can I get input-output of a programm while using strawberry...

I see that strawberry only compiles the programm...but tells/displays
nothing
about success or output of program..

pls help me with this.....if you have any documenation..

regds,
abhay.