Is there any perl function which can do the multiplication of values of two
columns of Excel and then bring about the sum of final products.

regds,
abhay.
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Jeff Pang wrote:

2011/5/6 Amresh Sajjanshetty <amresh.sajjan@gmail.com>:
Hi,

Could you please tell me best Perl functions/modules for password
encryption
and decryption?
No. there is no such thing called decryption if you want to protect
your passwords strictly.
Generally we crypt the user's password with md5 or similar and store
them to a database.
When user input their username and password from the web from to
login, we re-encrypt the password and compare it to the database.

The encryption function could be md5:

use Digest::MD5 'md5_hex';
my $crypt = md5_hex($password);

--