Hi Uri,
On Monday 25 Apr 2011 05:18:21 Uri Guttman wrote:
"BF" == Brian Fraser <fraserbn@gmail.com> writes:
BF> http://ideone.com/YGq85

a small request. you can post link to pastebots but also paste the code
in emails here. i can reply and quote code better staying in my emailer
than going back and forth to a web page. emacs does a fine job of
marking off quoted emails which i don't get when using a pastebot.

<was that polite enough for the tone phreaks out there?> :)
I guess it was for a change. :-) UriGuttman++ . It was a valid and wise
request, naturally, too, from the education for usability persepective (even
for people who are not using Emacs or a similar client), so thanks!

I hope you keep up this trend.

Sorry if I sounded too phony, but I tried to be sincere,

Shlomi Fish (E-mail ethics policeman - ;-))