I am developing text base interface and for that I need to resize the
window using "stty" command.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Saurabh

DISCLAIMER:

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl
postedMar 1, '06 at 10:31a
activeMar 1, '06 at 4:45p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Saurabh_Agarwal: 1 post Tom Phoenix: 1 post