From: Jensen Kenneth B SrA AFPC/DPDMPQ <Kenneth.Jensen@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
I have written a script which I would like to set up as an 'at' job on
windows 2000. The script transfers files from a remote UNIX server and
places them on a mapped network drive. My problem is that when the at
job runs it does not have access to mapped drives for particular
users.

Does anyone know of a module for doing something like this? Or will I
need to use system commands to map the drive at run time via
system();?

I've been searching cpan but haven't found anything.
You may map drives using Win32::FileOp, Win32::AdminMisc,
Win32::Lanman or Win32::NetResource, but you do not really have to.
You may use the UNCs and copy the files directly from
\\the_uniserver\share\directory to
\\the_local_server\share\directory.

Jenda

===== Jenda@Krynicky.cz === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====