Hello list,

I've started writing a little script to automate daily procedures (check backup status, look for AV dat updates, disk space, etc). I have a mix of Linux and Windows machines. I'm not having trouble with the Linux boxes, but I'm kind of stumped as to the best way to retrieve disk space data from my Win machines. I'm using Perl 5.8.0 on a Red Hat server, but the Win servers are not running perl, and since space is at a premium, I can't install it on the machines. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl
postedFeb 13, '03 at 2:30p
activeFeb 13, '03 at 2:54p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Brian McGraw: 1 post Felix Geerinckx: 1 post