On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 02:19:00PM -0700, Paul wrote:
:
: --- Casey West wrote:
: > Yes, I imagine it would be a fun thing for beginners to see. Some
: > might try hard to understand them. A teaser would be fine but, the
: > entirety of a one-liner thread most likley doesn't belong on the
: > beginners lists[*]. Not to mention, Fun With Perl is so low traffic
: > that if they are interested they can surely sign up.
:
: 1) Is that a "let's drop this thread" request?
: While *I* am having a ball with it, I'd rather not stress the
: Nu-B's...

I suppose it is, yes.

: 2) Since we mention it (and it realy does sound like fun to me), where
: exactly does one subscripbe to this "Fun With Perl" list? {:^)

Subscribe at fwp-subscribe@perl.org

Casey West

--
Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)
are called hardware; those program instructions that you can only

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl
postedJul 30, '01 at 6:15p
activeJul 30, '01 at 9:40p