--- Casey West wrote:
Yes, I imagine it would be a fun thing for beginners to see. Some
might try hard to understand them. A teaser would be fine but, the
entirety of a one-liner thread most likley doesn't belong on the
beginners lists[*]. Not to mention, Fun With Perl is so low traffic
that if they are interested they can surely sign up.
1) Is that a "let's drop this thread" request?
While *I* am having a ball with it, I'd rather not stress the
Nu-B's...

2) Since we mention it (and it realy does sound like fun to me), where
exactly does one subscripbe to this "Fun With Perl" list? {:^)