Grokbase Groups Perl ai August 2004
Awesome! That helped a lot. I'm looking forward to your new and
improved module.

Thanks for creating that module, in the first place, also. When I
first discovered the module about a year ago, I ran about a dozen
random optimization problems from my graduate level operations
research textbook from 25 years ago.

I didn't find a single one it couldn't solve in less than a few
minutes. (Mere seconds in most cases.)

Thanks!

Gregg Allen
Cerebra, Inc.