Grokbase Groups Perl ai August 2005
Hello Na'im,

I'm not an expert with the module, but I've installed it. Which
version of SWI-Prolog do you have installed? You can find out by
typing "swipl -v" on the command line. Also, which version of Perl?

And from the README:

Both or none Perl and SWI-Prolog have to be compiled with thread
support. Other configurations are not supported and the build
process will refuse to make the module with them.

Under Perl only the ithread model is supported.

Cheers,
Ovid

--- Na'im Tyson wrote:
Dear Perl-ai:

I am having trouble installing Language::Prolog::Yaswi on Mac OS
10.3.9. After installing all of the other components, I type 'make
test' and I receive an error message as shown below. If anyone can
make heads or tails of this, I would love to see how.

Regards,

Na'im Tyson

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/1Low.......dyld: /usr/bin/perl Undefined symbols:
/Users/admin/Desktop/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.08/blib/arch/auto/Language/Prolog/Yaswi/Low/Low.bundle
undefined reference to _boot_DynaLoader expected to be defined in a
dynamic image
t/1Low.......dubious
Test returned status 0 (wstat 5, 0x5)
DIED. FAILED test 1
Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay
t/2Yaswi.....dyld: /usr/bin/perl Undefined symbols:
/Users/admin/Desktop/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.08/blib/arch/auto/Language/Prolog/Yaswi/Low/Low.bundle
undefined reference to _boot_DynaLoader expected to be defined in a
dynamic image
t/2Yaswi.....dubious
Test returned status 0 (wstat 5, 0x5)
DIED. FAILED test 1
Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay
t/3simple....dyld: /usr/bin/perl Undefined symbols:
/Users/admin/Desktop/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.08/blib/arch/auto/Language/Prolog/Yaswi/Low/Low.bundle
undefined reference to _boot_DynaLoader expected to be defined in a
dynamic image
t/3simple....dubious
Test returned status 0 (wstat 5, 0x5)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-8
Failed 8/8 tests, 0.00% okay
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail Failed List of Failed
t/1Low.t 0 5 1 2 200.00% 1
t/2Yaswi.t 0 5 1 2 200.00% 1
t/3simple.t 0 5 8 16 200.00% 1-8
Failed 3/3 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 10/10 subtests failed, 0.00%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/