Grokbase Groups Perl ai January 2004
Guys, I just found this archive by checking Google for my email address:

http://www.mail-archive.com/perl-ai@perl.org/msg00273.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/perl-ai@perl.org/msg00273.html>

One way spammers pick up targets is using Webcrawlers to search webpages for
strings in the "who@where.is" format. This page is listed on Google, which
makes it a publicly-accessible target.

I've already blown it by using my work address on this mailing list. This
post is quick advice to everyone else: don't use a clean address to post to
this mailing list. If you do, your clean address will become public.

P.S. It would be really nice if the person maintaining this archive would
remove email addresses from the display.

groupai @
categoriesperl
postedJan 5, '04 at 10:19p
activeJan 5, '04 at 10:26p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

BUDNEY, DANIEL L: 1 post Casey West: 1 post