Grokbase Groups Perl ai November 2003
I just uploaded version 0.01 of AI::Genetic. It is a pure Perl
implementation of a Genetic Algorithm. I wrote this for myself, mainly to
learn, but if you find it useful then let me know. If you decide to try it
out and find bugs or require new features, then let me know and I promise
to look into it. Keep in mind that it's beta. I'm also working on a
Genetic Programming extension for it.

As for the namespace, we had a discussion on this mailing list around a
year ago, and the author of OPEAL mentioned his desire to use the
namespace AI::Genetic. But I see that OPEAL is now known as
Algorithm::Evolutionary, so I took the liberty of claiming AI::Genetic. If
this is a problem, then please let me know, and I'll change it.

Comments/Flames welcome :)

--Ala

groupai @
categoriesperl