Grokbase Groups Perl ai February 2003

For those of you that couldn't make it to O'Reilly's Bioinformatics
Conference last week, I thought I'd point out a couple of interesting
Machine Learning-related talks that happened:

Using Latent Semantic Analysis in Bioinformatics:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/bio2003/view/e_sess/3406

Vector Space Methods for Structural Bioinformatics:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/bio2003/view/e_sess/3485

There was also my ML tutorial:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/bio2003/view/e_sess/3392

These were the ones that seemed most exciting & relevant to me, but if
you browse the conference site you might find other ML stuff. The
presentation materials are available on the site (I've asked them to
put my tutorial slides up, but they're not there yet).

-Ken

groupai @
categoriesperl
postedFeb 9, '03 at 7:25p