Grokbase Groups Perl ai July 2002
If anyone is interested, I'm working on (yet another) project to implement a Prolog-like syntax in
Perl. You can read about it at http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=181980.

I know there are a few attempts that have been made at this, but for various reasons (usually lack
of rich data structures), I have not felt that I could build on those previous attempts, though I
confess that Prolog::Alpha is rather interesting to me.

The nature of the above post is to nail down the underlying data structure before I go willy-nilly
coding something and find myself coded into a corner.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push@A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift@a;shift@a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||,@a};print $_,$/for reverse @A