Grokbase Groups Perl ai May 2002
Hi Juan,

Looks like a good project. I do have a few comments on it:

1) You should get it on CPAN immediately. I tend not to trust
code that's not on CPAN, in a number of different ways
(seriousness of the project, capabilities of the author, etc.).

2) Some of the package names are not very friendly - you need a
top-level package name (you suggest AI::EA but don't seem to use
it anywhere), and names like "IndiBase" and "StringIndi" don't
really speak to me. More useful would be names like
AI::EA::Individual and AI::EA::Individual::String.

3) The formatting of code on pages like
http://opeal.sourceforge.net/XML.html isn't working right.

If this module were to solidify very soon into something that
people could use in any stable way (stable packages and
interfaces), I'd probably like to include it in the tutorial I'm
giving at this year's Perl Conference:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2774