Grokbase Groups Perl ai January 2002
"ATM" == Arthur T Murray writes:
ATM> [...] Could somebody please explain for me and others what is the
ATM> system of pre-existing AI namespaces in Perl? [...]

Generally, namespaces in Perl are handled very liberally. Register as
a CPAN author, see http://pause.perl.org and you may obtain a
namespace, not necessarily bound to AI. For more details, see

http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about#namespace

It seems to me that your project maybe placed in a namespace such as
AI::MentifexMind or similar, so AI::BOOTSTRAP would be
AI::MentifexMind::Bootstrap or similar. I'm not sure if
e.g. AI::BOOTSTRAP would be a module which can be used in a complete
different system.

Good luck!
-Stephan

--
Stephan Heuel fon: +49 228 73 2711
Institute for Photogrammetry fax: +49 228 73 2712

groupai @
categoriesperl
postedJan 8, '02 at 5:04p
activeJan 9, '02 at 6:01p