Grokbase Groups Perl ai January 2002
The recent discussion initiated by Stephan Heuel on "Namespace for
Geometrical Reasoning?" prompts me to de-lurk and post some ideas.

http://mind.sourceforge.net/perl.html is the Perl AI Liaison Page
for sharing ideas and theory with SourceForge AI projects in Perl.

http://mind.sourceforge.net/mindloop.html is an AI Mind flowchart
that suggests the following namespaces for main modules of an AI:

AI::BOOTSTRAP
AI::SENSORIUM
AI::EMOTION
AI::THINK
AI::VOLITION
AI::MOTORIUM

Could somebody please explain for me and others what is the system
of pre-existing AI namespaces in Perl? Since I am already at work
writing an AI in Forth for robots and in JavaScript for tutorials,
and since the AI very definitely contains specific object-oriented
Mind modules as listed above, it intrigues me to discover here the
possibility that module names may already be "firming up" in Perl.

Arthur T. Murray

groupai @
categoriesperl
postedJan 8, '02 at 5:04p