From: Jacoby, David
Sent: 31 May 2001 16:09
To: Mailing List - Perl AI (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Algorithms for Data Division

My understanding is that WML wants you to put all sorts of interrelated
data together into one "deck" as cards, and you browse between the
interrelated cards primarily, which means you have everything downloaded
first and you don't have to worry about downloading more each time you
do something. And seeing the speed and processing power of these things,
this is a good idea. If you're familiar with older Macs, think Hypercard.

--
Dave Jacoby, Systems Administrator for Arnett Clinic
(765) 448-8098 jacobyd@arnett.com