Grokbase Groups Perl ai December 2000

"Andreas J. Koenig" wrote:
On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:17:22 +0000, Steve Purkis <spurkis@ebookers.com> said:
Exactly... this search reveals a few more:
http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=AI
And others (like my embarrassingly outdated Agent module) fit into this
catagory as well.
But that answers the first question: AI is already reserved.
Now what about the second one? ie: what would it take to have AI
listed in the Module List Chapter?
Also already there.

AI::
::Fuzzy RdpO Perl extension for Fuzzy Logic SABREN
::jNeural RdcO Jet's Neural Architecture JETTERO
::NeuralNet RdpO A simple back-prop neural net JBRYAN

Let me know which you want to have added.
Well, if you could add AI::Perceptron I'd appreciate it... (I
*completely* forgot to register it! Sorry...)

But this isn't *quite* what I meant. I've seen this sub-section in the
past - I was really hoping Artificial Intelligence could be pulled out
of "Miscellaneous" and put into a section of it's own containing things
like:

AI::
::Fuzzy RdpO Perl extension for Fuzzy Logic
SABREN
::jNeural RdcO Jet's Neural Architecture
JETTERO
::NeuralNet RdpO A simple back-prop neural net
JBRYAN
::Perceptron RdpO An implementation of a Perceptron
SPURKIS

Statistics::
::LTU RdpO Implements Linear Threshold Units
TOMFA

Neural ad+O Generic simulation of neural networks
LUKKA

Agent cdpO Transportable Agent module
SPURKIS

String::
::Approx Rdpf Approximate string matching and substitution JHI

I've probably missed some, but that's the general idea. What do you
think?

--
Steve Purkis Technical Architect
steve@ebookers.com www.ebookers.com