Grokbase Groups Perl ai December 2000
Exactly... this search reveals a few more:

http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=AI

And others (like my embarrassingly outdated Agent module) fit into this
catagory as well.

But that answers the first question: AI is already reserved.
Now what about the second one? ie: what would it take to have AI
listed in the Module List Chapter?

-Steve

Lee wrote:
Seems it's there already.

Cf. AI::NeuralNet::backProp, etc:

http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=neural

Give me more of them! Now!

Lee

Steve Purkis wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to start a discussion on a couple of things regarding AI &
CPAN... Firstly, I'd like to know if it is possible to reserve the
toplevel Namespace "AI" for modules pertaining to Artificial
Intelligence on CPAN. And secondly, I was wondering if it would be
possible to create a new category for AI in the Module List Chapter?

There are a growing number of AI modules, and I believe an AI listing on
CPAN would promote more development... I'd like to hear your thoughts!
--
Steve Purkis Technical Architect
steve@ebookers.com www.ebookers.com

groupai @