[De-CCing Beginners]

Hi Ovid!

Thanks a lot for your commentary - I believe it is all valid. Perlmeme.org is
still under development and still need a lot of extra work. We decided to go
public now rather than later because Perlmeme was still good enough as it is.

I am CCing this message to Simon Taylor, who'll hopefully take care of
integrating what you said into the site. If you feel like contributing more,
or just supervising the work, head on to perlmeme-org.sf.net and choose one
or more of the ways in which you can help. We'll be glad to have you
on-board!

Thanks again.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish