"Shlomi" == Shlomi Fish writes:
Shlomi> The history of this article is a bit eventful. What I can say
Shlomi> is that I sent it to Freshmeat.net because I saw that my
Shlomi> editor at O'ReillyNet was not responsive. However, after it
Shlomi> was sent, I received some more commentary from him, which I
Shlomi> did not respond to or integrate yet. The Freshmeat article
Shlomi> eventually was edited and published, afterwards without this
Shlomi> commentary, because its editor invested time in publishing
Shlomi> it. It is still mostly pertinent.

You are apparently not taking seriously anything that is being said
that is critical of you. Your story above also argues for that. In
fact, it says that Freshmeat is willing to publish any random
half-thought-through opinion, which means that it's about as worthless
as a blog. I'd admire that O'ReillyNet failed to accept your dribble
as requested.

groupadvocacy @
categoriesperl
postedOct 16, '04 at 12:19p